Vendor and Conessions Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concesionaires needed in Nebraska

4 posters

Go down

Concesionaires needed in Nebraska Empty Concesionaires needed in Nebraska

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm

This came in on February 22nd,,, to my inbox...Please feel free to answer her directly with any help you can and also post here so that we know what to do if this comes up again...

Hi Karen. I was looking through your website and thought you might be able to help me out. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and we are planning a carnival/fair theme event for our children's school and I have been trying to track down a list of food vendors/concessions who may be willing to set-up at this type of event but I haven't had much luck through traditional yellow pages, ads, etc. Based on the theme of the party, I was hoping that you might be able to direct me to a list of names and phone numbers of some of the vendors who set-up concession stands (traditional fair food such as corn dogs, cotton candy, etc) at the Lancaster County, NE or Gage County, NE fairs.
kelly.deboer@yahoo.com
Thank you! I appreciate any help.
Kelly Smile Smile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Webmaster www.countyfairgrounds.net, stained glass, knitting and crochet
Registration date : 2008-01-21

https://vendorsforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Concesionaires needed in Nebraska Empty vendor and concession stuff

Post by dimak2 Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:55 pm

You really need to get in touch with organizers of other events in your area. They would have contact lists of the vendors applying for their shows.

Since concessioniers travel from show to show and schedule those events far in advance, you need to find those that are not currently scheduled and that will work what sounds like a small show.

If time permitted it would be in your best interest to attend events in your area and speak directly to the vendors. Joining national organizations would be helpful but it sounds like that might be over-kill for your event.

Good luck!

dimak2

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Co owner Cell-ebrations, LLC
Product : cellular and Mp3 accessories
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Concesionaires needed in Nebraska Empty Re: Concesionaires needed in Nebraska

Post by dconrad Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi Karen, I just joined your forum this afternoon and came across this letter from Kelly asking about scheduling vendors for a grade school event. I am just beginning a new endeavor of temporary, airbrushed tattoo's. I haven't begun to market my business yet - but school functions was one venue that I wanted to look into.

I did set up at a childrens birthday party a few weeks ago and it was a huge success - on a small scale. The mother of the eleven year old birthday girl, told me at the end of the evening that she couldnt imagine having the party with out me there. The kids didn't even want cake - they were so excited about the tattoo's.

Since it was my first event, I only charged $50 an hour and I stayed for two hours. As I become more skilled and faster at applying the tattoo's, I may increase my hourly rate.

I had planned to exhibit at the Nebraska State Fair in 2009, but I was too late - two airbrush tattoo business's had already booked and they did not want another. (I wish they would have told me this before I settled on a lawsuit out of court, JUST so that I would be able to purchase the my equipment & supplies in order to be at the fair. If I had waited for the trial which was scheduled in December, I would have recieved a large sum of money. But, solely because it was my dream to exhibit at the Neb State Fair, I only found out if there was booth space - I never dreamed that they wpuldn't accept me as a vendor. There is always Grand Island in the coming summer.

My name is Dana and I think that I am going to name the business 'Inky Do' or 'Inkie Do' What do you think of that as a name? I am looking forward to your forum.

Sincerely Yours, Dana

dconrad

Number of posts : 2
Product : Temporary airbrushed tattoo's. I opened Fantasy Tan, the first airbrush tanning salon in the Midwest in Lincoln, Nebraska in 2001. Now, I am trying airbrushed tattoo's. They are painless, safe, fun and temporary - depending on the location of the tattoo, they will last up to two weeks. I am planning to set up at flea markets, fairs, carnivals and also go to special occasions and do tattoo's by the hour. I haven't exhibited my product yet and any information & advice I can acquire from this forum will be very appreciated.
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Concesionaires needed in Nebraska Empty Tattoo Artists are terrific!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

I like the name and think that its great. Actually Tattoo people make good money and have a lot of fun. You should expand your horizon and look at some of the other county fairs in the state and maybe even further. February and March are prime booking times.
Admin
Admin

Job/hobbies : Webmaster www.countyfairgrounds.net, stained glass, knitting and crochet
Registration date : 2008-01-21

https://vendorsforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy's Delightes Tue May 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi,
Go to local classified free ads and other sites as well as posting here. This site is growing and soon the will be all kinds of info
for just about anything pertaining to events and concessionaires..
Hope this helped a little..
TC
Tom's Delites
NC

Tommy's Delightes

Product : Hi,
My name is Tom and I am new at the Concession business.
I was an over the road truck driver until I was hurt in an accident.
So, now I am doing something sooner then later as I wanted to start
a concession after I retired...
As of 03/22/2010, I have about completed the trailer I will be using and
hope to be at my first event in April or May the latest.
I have talked to other persons involved in the concession business and found
them to be really helpful and friendly people...Feels nice to be a part of the
group as a newbie...
Tks
Tom
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: